Saturday, September 16, 2017

Epic Gift Idea!!

For Christmas like 5-6 years ago Kris got me an iPad mini. I loved that thing and so did my boys. It stopped turning on about a year ago and the boys were devastated. So this morning while I was laying in bed waiting for the dogs to bark and inform me they were done outside I was cruising around in Walmart.com. And I spotted that they now sell refurbished ipads.

So I was thinking, for Christmas this year, maybe I will get Bran and Kurt each an iPad as their big gift and I can get them each a protective case and some iTunes cards as their smaller gifts. That is something that I KNOW for a fact that they will love and use on a daily basis.

That also got me thinking that maybe that is what I could get for Kris for Christmas too. Not an ipad, because he dislikes Apple, but maybe a Samsung tablet. He wouldn't want anything big or bulky because he'd just use it to play games and to watch Netflix. Honestly, I was completely out of ideas for him for Christmas this year anyway. So this will take that weight off my shoulders.

And then for Hunter, He will just get more paw patrol DVDs and maybe a paw patrol play set as his big thing.

So that's my idea. I think this Christmas will be epic in their eyes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment