Friday, October 27, 2017

Let's talk Cheerios!

Ever since I started eating gluten free I have been eating Honey Nut Cheerios because I knew they were gluten free.

I never really explores other flavors because for some reason I thought only the Honey Nut ones were gluten free. Well, I'm over that and I have been exploring other flavors.

First I got the Very Berry and I LOVE them. They are not overly flavored but they have just enough sweetness and berry to them that they seem like a treat.

Next I have tried the Fruity Cheerios. Honestly, I thought they were pretty gross. They tastes like fruit loops and I always hated fruit loops so these were gross. BUT, my kids loved them so they didn't go uneaten.

Last week while I was grocery shopping I discovered two new flavors so of course I snatched those up.

First, we have Pumpkin Spice. I'm not a HUGE fan of pumpkin spice stuff but I do like pumpkin bread and pie so I have it a try. I couldn't eat it dry. It was too pumpkin spice flavored for me but with milk it reduced the flavor enough that it was good.

Next we have Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios and these O have to say are my new favorite! They are sooo good! That's both with and without milk.

Anyone try any other flavors? I would love to know. ⬇








No comments:

Post a Comment