Thursday, October 26, 2017

Update on Chēbē pizza


I said I would update today after I found out if the pizza was any good warmed up the next day. I had it for lunch today and I have to say it is still fantastic and the crust was a bit more crisp which made it really good! I do have to mention that I don't warm pizza up in the microwave because that is just gross. Pizza always tastes rubbery and gross whenever I warm it back up in a microwave so I just pop a piece of pizza on a sheet of foil and throw it in the oven until the cheese starts to get empty again. So I can't tell you if it's any good warned in the microwave but in the oven the pizza was just as good the next day as it was last night. I totally recommend this pizza crust mix of you enjoy homemade pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment