Saturday, August 12, 2017

Review: Amy's Gluten Free Rice Crust Cheese Pizza

To be honest, I was really excited about this because when my boys are in soccer on the nights they have practice we usually have a frozen pizza or bagel bites and I have to make myself something else. I thought, this is great I'll have my own little personal pizza when the kids are in soccer again.

Well, the only good think about this pizza was the fact that it is good for dieting because I couldn't eat more then half of it.

The texture of the crust is perfect thin crust pizza. I just don't know if it was the taste of the crust or the taste of the sauce or cheese but the more you eat the less good it tastes. But the pizza crust wasn't all flakey and cracker like as most gluten free pizzas are. So I wanted to like it I just couldn't get past the ever growing taste.

Sorry Amy's you just weren't that good.👎💔


No comments:

Post a Comment