Monday, August 21, 2017

Review: Daiya gluten free fire roasted vegetable

This pizza is actually not only gluten free but also vegan so it's dairy free and it's also soy free.

I have to say I am impressed! This is the best gluten free frozen pizza I've had yet. The texture is just like regular thin crust frozen pizza. The cheese tastes totally normal and it's not even real cheese! I didn't really like the look of the veggies that were on the top so I just dumped them off while the pizza was still frozen. It was about the size of a small dinner plate and I are about half of it. It was GOOD!! I'm really interested in trying the meatless pepperoni pizza by them. Hoping the pepperoni will taste real and that will be my new go to pizza.


Thanks Daiya!! Even being vegan your pizza is pretty freaking rocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment