Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Start a blog? ......Why not!

I love to write and what better a place to start then here on blogger?

So, a little bit about me....
I'm a mother to 3 kids (All boys). I married the guy I fell in love with over the lunch table in the 9th grade. We will be coming up on 10 years of marriage in September. I'm a Christian. I have Endometriosis so I have to avoid soy. I'm lactose intolerant so I can't have milk all though cheese does not affect me as badly so I stupidly eat that even though I know it's not good for me. And I just recently found out that I am gluten sensitive so I've also cut that out of my diet.

Why did I start this blog?
Well, #1- I love to write so why not?
#2- Sometimes I just want to talk to someone and sometimes I got no one to talk to so if I write I feel more like someone is actually listening even if no one really is.I
#3- Its a good place to keep a record of the things going on in my life and all around me. So here I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment